Editor-in-Chief: Piotr S. Szczepaniak
Honorary Editor: Edward Kącki
Phone: (+48 42) 632-97-57
Fax: (+48 42) 630-34-14
E-mail: jacs [at] it.p.lodz.pl
Executive Editor: Adam Niewiadomski
Technical Editor: Arkadiusz Tomczyk
Language Editor: Ewa Szkudlarek
Journal of Applied Computer Science publishes original papers concerned with theory and practice of computer science and innovative computer technology as well as their application in engineering, biomedicine, ecology, socioeconomics and education. It is the place for exchange of information and research results within (but not limited to) the following scope(s):
1. Machine intelligence and soft-computing with particular emphasis on: neural networks, fuzzy systems and evolutionary algorithms; expert, agents, diagnostic and decision supporting systems; data mining and warehousing; reasoning, knowledge extraction and information management.
2. Applications of computer science in modeling, simulation, identification and control.
3. Image processing and pattern recognition.
4. Computer graphics, visualization and multimedia.
5. Databases and information systems.
6. Computer security and recovery.
7. Communication, internet and distributed computer systems.
8. Software engineering and tools.
The book reviews and conference annoucements are also welcome.